Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Relapse!

I started my weight loss journey in March 2010.  I hired a trainer and began my sessions 3 days a week.  By mid-summer, I had lost close to 60lbs.  Then, things in my life began to change.  I lost my job, I was denied unemployment benefits, I had to move out of my apartment and working out just hasn't been a major priority.  It's because of this, that I've gained back 20lbs in the past three months.  My emotions are on the surface and I'm finally realizing, or should I say accepting, that "Emotional Eating" is a real problem for me.  Siiigggghhhh! I am still training with Major Pain, but it's sporadic.  Losing weight is a battle that I will be fighting for awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to know that you will always be The same old someone that I knew,
What will it take till you believe in me, The way that I believe in you?

I said I love you, and that's forever,
And this I promise from the heart,
I couldn't love you, any better,
I love you just the way you are.

"Just the Way Your Are" lyrics
by Billy Joel