Sunday, February 28, 2010

Closer To My Dreams



CLOSER (Goapele)

Closer to my dreams
Getting over, I’m gettin’ higher
Closer to my dreams
I’m getting higher and higher


Feel it in my sleep
Some times it feels like I’ll never go pass again
Some times it feels like I’m stuck forever and ever
When I’m going higher


Closer to my dreams
I’m goin’ higher and higher
I ain’t gonna sleep
Some times you just have to let it go (Let it go, let it go)
Leaving all my fears to burn down
Push them away so I can move on


Closer to my dreams
Feel it all over my being
Close your eyes and see what you believe
I’m happy as long as we’re apart
Then I’m moving on to my dreams
I’ll be moving higher (Moving higher)


Closer to my dreams
And higher and higher, higher
Feel it in my being (I can feel it flow around me)
I know that I could not go alone (No, no)


I’m moving higher (Higher), oh...
I’m going higher and higher and higher (Higher and higher)
Closer to my dreams (Higher and higher, oh...oh...)
I’m moving upward and onward and beyond all I can see
(Stretching out my arms so I can breathe)


Feels so close it’s like strange
I can feel my dreams (Closer to my dreams)
I’m moving closer to my dreams
I’m moving (Higher and higher) higher and higher
(Higher and higher)
Moving higher, ho...
Some times it feels like you never gon’ change (Never gon’ change)
But you never choose to walk away

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[p]uggs bailey button advertising for adolescent young lady not forgetting male using this winter season . The third is the particular height, while I just like the shorter boot for below jeans, it isn't something that may look OK with whatever else, and certainly looks goofy of it's own . Over the years, ugg has discount ugg boots a wide array of selection that would perfectly fit your unique physical features . You will discover some areas [url=http://www.genuineuggaustraliasale.co.uk]ugg australia sale[/url] that you are able to change by by yourself after they damage in case you observe the individual information judiciously . I looked at the woman: black black trousers, heels, black hair, long white shirts, only colour is a pale green scarf, loosely set over his shoulder . Twinface Mark A sheepskin with natural edges, suede heel pads and nylon binding.[/p][p]Under such circumstances, one may look out to cheap boots on hot sale category [url=http://www.cheapuggbootsinaustralia.co.uk]cheap ugg boots[/url] which will help them lay their hands on the perfect pair of boots that will completely enhance their appearance for the outward they are planning to wear for an occasion . Even an ideal offer apart in Australia, cozy from sheepskin Ugg boots, now everywhere, When speaking about women's boots, specifically Ugg boots, you can use a pair of Hunter Willies for muddy, sunny, and water-resistant boots for the reason that Aussies critically adore enjoying the heat by means of the sunshine at an all-purpose [url=http://www.uggclassictallsand.co.uk]ugg classic tall uk[/url] pair of women's boots, not merely women's boots . Im Winter, wenn er Aktivitt UGG Boots Sale boots ging, "Pinguine in der Antarktis" gewann [url=http://www.uggbootsoutletclearance.co.uk]ugg boots outlet sale[/url] JiaHouXing streicheln Ihre Fe balmy in Baby Fellknuel in der Haut scheint Zustzliche Licht und Schnheit verdienen . If you buy one , you will [url=http://www.uggbootsinaustralia.co.uk]ugg australia[/url] know exactly what a great boots should be . ugg bailey button boot superior overshoes and also outsole made from numerous reliable plastic [url=http://www.uggbootsforsaleonline.co.uk]ugg boots sale uk[/url] which may shield you from slipping, you are able to apparel these classic cardy uggs sale made with confidence also stroll in the compacted snow . And [url=http://www.genuineuggaustraliasale.co.uk]genuine ugg sale[/url] the reboot is not inexpensive.[/p]