Monday, February 8, 2010

HAVE YOU SEEN HER?

Have you seen her? She just turned 36 years old today. She is a funny, bright and loving girl that has gotten lost in life. She took off on a survival mission of independence without any tools, little useful guidance and no sense of self worth. Not knowing where she was headed, she took far too many left turns seeking validation, love and success. She has been missing for nearly 30 years now. I've been looking for her all this time. I miss her SO MUCH!!

I hoping that this blog will help her to find her way back to me. I can feel her looking for me too. The obstacles between us are great, however I have faith now that we can knock them down one at a time.

The great thing about today's technology is that in my search to find my long lost love, I can share all my experiences (the good, the bad, the awesome and the devastating)with all the girls in my life who will seek answers or guidance in their journey. I hope that they can take these words with them through life, know that they are never alone and maybe avoid some of the stupid mistakes and shameful regrets that I've had to experience and continue to carry.

This is guaranteed to be an RATED R experience for any reader. As much as I would like for my life to be G-Rated, it just hasn't been that easy...to say the least!! So, let's get started.....I've got to find her!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great first post, keep it up

Nurabein said...

Its gonna be what it is. G rate life, R Rate life hell even X rate life. It is what it is.